Monday, September 20, 2010

Lack of length

For the greater part of the past week, someone in my apartment complex has been leeching the bandwidth from the entire building, leaving everyone else with bare trickles of internet. I had hoped him to have been captured by the landlord by now, but sluggishness still abounds.

I will make up for my lack of thorough posting this week once the culprit has been thoroughly thwarted.

Also, if this appears more than once, it's because I'm desparately trying to get it up before bed in a window of opportunity.

...Please don't read into that sentence.

1 comment:

  1. It seems as though many video game mascots are necessarily created on purpose but more as a natural response of the audience. I may be wrong but I remember Mario not being intentionally created to some a worldwide icon. Neither for Sonic. It seems as if Sony or Naughty Dog had the intention of creating a memorable character. It seems that the fact that Crash was created on this purpose, audience members werent attracted. I liked the game but I wasn't in love with the character himself. It could be that crash was more meant for the older audience and I was a kid when I played this game. But it is a shame to see a mascot like Crash not exist anymore.

    ReplyDelete